Usually the comments are nasty with a couple of nudist-types trying to defend nudists, to no avail. Not so bad this time except for a couple of unfortunate remarks made by those who should know better. Really, advertising nudist dating on a article about nudist pedophiles?
“A Sparks nudist has been sentenced to three consecutive life terms for sexually abusing young female relatives.” – KOLOTV.com
- “It is clear to me that this man was not a nudist by any means, but a pedophile posing as a nudist.” – Northern Nevada
- “Nudity is a wholesome activity shared by some, but not for everyone. In this area there are a few of us that believe in family friendly non-sexual nudity and are part of the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR).” – Northern Nevada WTF? A few?
- “This story has been forwarded to the AANR so that they can choose to dispute what the media reported if they desire. As the local affiliated nudist organization we do feel that the story was incorrectly reported slandering the reputation of good nudists” – Northern Nevada
- “Any real nudists here ? Nudistkiss com I would like to recommend you to the world’s best and largest nudist dating site for world wide nudists , naturists and naked people to share nude photos and experiences and chat with real nudists Lots of fun on Nudistkiss com” – Jessica (Thanks for the helpful input, Nudistkiss!)
- “…mentioning that they were nudists is totally irrelevant. Kind of slander isnt it?” – Anonymous
- “This is the perv’s comment/defense, NOT something some reporter is making up to slander a particular lifestyle, regardless of the mental damage to 8 yr old psyches having to watch out-of-shape ol’ grampa might cause.” – F. Lee Baybee